The intense evolution of Jared Padalecki’s hair from 2002-2013.
1. The Disney-Channel-Heartthrob.
2. The Straight-Down-The-Middle.
3. The I’m-Adorable.
4. The Curl-Behind-The-Ears.
5. The Farrah-Fawcett.
6. The Can-I-Borrow-A-Brush.
7. The How-About-Some-Pointed-Sideburns.
8. The It-Keeps-My-Neck-Warm.
9. The…Wait, what hair?
10. The Oh-Hey-There-Mutton-Chops.
11. The I-Don’t-Own-Scissors.
12. The…I just give up.
aw shit get it wednesday
HA! I almost forgot to reblog this today
Every Wednesday from now on.
Its wednesday yo
this never comes on my dash at the right time anymore :( i think i went two weeks without it and now i’m reblogging it on a thursday
GOD DAMN YES FINALLY BLOGGED IT ON A WEDNESDAY
Aren’t the first two actually dangerous?
this broke my heart
like he looks at her like she’s his little sister
and they’re playing some game
this is probably the most upsetting thing, I have ever drawn. And now I made myself sad..
How dare you.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
It’s like when you were little and you found out your mom’s name isn’t really Mom
What?No, My mom’s name is still mom.